Hot Child in the City
Gymtime’s Cool Product Picks for Summer 2012
As the temperatures continue to rise, Gymtime found the coolest products for your toddler this summer.
1. Marysia Bumby – As chic and stylish as Marysia Swim, only smaller!
2. Sunscreen Towelettes – Stick these in your bag for on-the-go sun protection. Wherever. Whenever. (Link to sun safety article)
3. Bugaboo Neon Pop Collection – It’s no secret, fluorescents are back. Stroll in style with neon color pops that are sure to give you instant street cred.
4. Babiators – Children’s eyes have fewer natural protectors to UV rays than adults, making them extra important to protect! These lenses offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and a durable design that can withstand the toughest toddler.
5. Micro Mini 3in1 – Our favorite scooter to ride around the parks. Best part – it grows with your child! Just remove the seat, then when they’re big enough, switch out the handlebars to transform it into the micro mini. Now you’re cruisin’.
6. Water Bottle Ice Cube Tray – These cubes are not just for water bottles, but fit perfectly in a sippy cup, too!
8. Bobble Water Bottle – Purifies your water as you drink! Talk about a time saver (and money-saver, and environment-saver….). Stay hydrated!
Did we miss any? Let us know by adding a comment below!
SHARED By: Gymtime