Mother’s Day Wish List
1. Lounge luxuriously in this fun and functional PJ set. Here’s to breakfast in bed (a mom can dream, right?). Pajama Set, Sleepy Jones
2. Schlep your stuff in style and feel good about it. For every bag STATE sells, they donate one to an American child in need. Now that’s a gift we can get behind. The Ashton Bag, STATE Bags
3. Bring spring into your home with the strike of a match. Jasmin Candle, Diptyque
4. Entertaining can be stressful, especially when you add kids to the mix. This slate cheeseboard will make any tablescape look put together. Added bonus, grab a piece of your child’s chalk to write the type of cheese your serving. Cheese Board, Brooklyn Slate Co.
5. Not one fingerprint is exactly the same. Carry those that are most important to you around your neck with this simple, but lovely 14k gold pendant. Love Print Necklace, Camille Cesari
6. A basic top becomes effortlessly chic when you add a scarf. Hand-dyed in pastels makes this the perfect accessory for the Spring. Hand Dyed Silk Scarf, Etsy