Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade
SHARED by: Kitchen Little Cooking School
There are few things that are more refreshing than a cup of homemade lemonade. Chef Koren shares a recipe for delicious Strawberry Lemonade to quench your summer thirst.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice (about 6 lemons squeezed)
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Cleaned and Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 6 Cups Water
- Ice as Needed
- In a pitcher, muddle fresh strawberries with a wooden spoon until pureed.
- Add honey and stir until combined.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.
- Add water and serve over ice.
- Blueberries and raspberries also work well in the lemonade.