Summer Essentials: 2014 Edition
Summer is in full-swing and temperatures are soaring. Make sure you have the following essentials to make the most of your summertime adventures!
- After a 2-year hiatus, Marysia Swim has relaunched her children’s line, Bumpy with three styles. We’re loving them all! Boy Short and Scallop Maillot, Marysia Bumby
- The newest addition to the Babiators line of cool-kid products, these goggles are just asking for some under-water exploration. Submariners, Babiators
- Active child in a small space? No problem. This virtually indestructable balance board allows your child to practice skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding tricks. With a thick base, the board is easier to maneuver and learn on! Spooner Freestyle Board, The Spooner Board
- From hiking to swimming, these sandals do it all. The sturdy shoe is supportive, while being waterproof and allowing feet to breath. Sounds like the perfect summer sandal to us! Newport Sandals, Keen
- Keep skin safe and healthy with The Honest Company’s Sunscreen. Non-toxic, non-nano, non-whitening…full of protection. Sunscreen, The Honest Company
- For a full day of fun in the sun, a sun shirt is suggested. Make sure your guy or gal is protected, while still looking stylish! Rash Guard (boys and girls), J.Crew