Rain Cloud in a Jar
SHARED by: Jessica Hayward, Director of Art and PEP
As we move to Spring, what better way to discuss the changing seasons than with a science project!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Large clear glass or jar
- Shaving cream
- Large eye dropper
- Food coloring
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Mix food coloring with water to make colored water
- Fill a mason jar with water
- Spray a shaving cream cloud at the top
- Drip colored water on top
- When the cloud gets too heavy or full of water it will start to rain!