Kitchen Little Recipe: Mason Jar Whipped Cream
Need a little something to get your body moving? We have the perfect activity. Mason jar whipped cream. Mix the ingredients, do a little dance and SHAKE! After your song is over, open your jar to find fully whipped cream. If it’s still liquid, just keep shaking it until you can’t hear any movement inside. Need some inspiration? Follow Chef Kay’s lead on Tiktok.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 pint mason jar (put jar and lid in freezer, not connected, for at least 1 hour)
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 TB powdered sugar (you can use up to 1 TB more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Add all ingredients to the cold mason jar and seal tightly.
- Put on your favorite song to Dance to and … SHAKE!
- Continue shaking until you can’t hear movement inside!