Top Reasons to Choose Gymtime Summer Camps
Looking for a camp in New York City for your child can be overwhelming, to say the least. Below are our top reasons to pick Gymtime for your camp experience in the city!
- Separation – Do you have a little one who is starting preschool in the fall, but not yet separated? Summer Breeze Day Camp offers a gradual separation program, led by trained early childhood education experts, to help parents and children ease into this new environment. This will help better prepare your child for the separation process at preschool in the fall.
- Variety – Between Summer Breeze Day Camp, Gymnastics Camp, and Sports Camp, Gymtime offers something for everyone. We offer programs for children ranging in ages from 2.6 to 7 years and up. Between our state-of-the-art gym, daily park trips and creative weekly themes, your child’s camp experience is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Flexible Schedules – We understand you have other plans throughout the summer, which is why we offer flexible scheduling. Check out the individual program you are interested in to see the 2, 3 and 5-day-a-week options.
- Weekly Themes – Each of our camps has developmentally appropriate themes that tie into each week of camp. One week you might go camping, while the next you’re at the beach (must bring your imagination). Each week is something new and different, keeping your little camper on their toes!
- Socialization – Camp offers a great opportunity for socialization with peers, both familiar and not. Children thrive in social environments and exposing them to new children and friends can be a rewarding opportunity for them. Being able to make new friends is a lifelong skill that begins at a young age.
Gymtime is now accepting registration for all camp programs. Spaces fill quickly, sign-up today by visiting Gymtime.net or calling 212-861-7732.