Turkey Tracks from Kitchen Little Cooking School
Turkey Tracks is a no-bake recipe that can be served as an app at your Thanksgiving meal. It’s a great way to get your child to participate in the holiday! Enjoy!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 (8 oz) Package of Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Carrots, Peeled and Shredded
- 1 Package of Whole Wheat Crackers
- In a medium bowl soften the cream cheese with a wooden spoon. Add the green onion.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the crackers evenly.
- Arrange the carrots atop each one to resemble a 3-toed turkey print.
(Recipe adapted from “Spoonful Turkey Tracks”)