Kitchen Little Recipe: Vanilla Cupcakes
Who doesn’t need a little extra sweetness right about now? Try Kitchen Little’s super easy, super tasty Vanilla Cupcakes. Whip up a batch and share your creations with us on instagram by tagging @gymtimenyc.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
- 1¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners. (14 total) Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then the vanilla, then the yogurt, and mix until fully combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix the batter.
- Scoop batter into cupcake liners, filling just over half way.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.